Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Chuck up the Sponge?

"You only ran out of options if you stop thinking of it. Hence, giving up is not an option" It's a common cliche that most people preserve including myself.  Lately, I've been having a deeper reflection entertaining this thought. It just keeps on popping in my head and incessantly reminding me that there are things in life that are not meant to be. Honestly. it's stressful and nerve-racking. But it helped  me to swallow defeat  and be cognizant of the idea that everything has reasons. Though, I'm  fucking  tired giving  and finding reasons to the things that happened to me.

When do you give up? A simple question yet complicated in nature. For a few weeks now, there were days in my life that I just want to be stationary. I just want to internalize the harmonious rhythm of life despite the dissonance I felt inside. The pandemonium inside my core is such a severe pain in the ass. Loneliness, emptiness and setbacks have made me jealous to death with others. Am I cursed or just ain't lucky enough to have things on my way?

I decided to post a  discussion in the forum to ask some advice. Surprisingly, ruminating with their answers restores my sanity. Without their thoughts, this post wouldn't  be ruined possible.
                                         
    XxX
"Legacy 2000" 
When you first ask yourself the question. Everything after is just stalling.

 "drachma"
 When you have choice, and that choice keeps popping its little head in your cycle of awareness, and saying "Hi, there." For without that choice, what you're doing might suck, but you know where the mine fields are.

"kendra30752"
I would say intuition kicks in and when you can't shake that feeling of  "time to move on" that's when it's time lol.

"FGEjdl"
Yup. And, when you start thinking about moving on, and you're asking yourself if it's time to move on, posting threads asking if it's time to move on, you're pretty much agreeing with yourself that you know it's time to move on and you just want clarification, because you're too pussy shit to do it. So all in all, here is our answer: Move the Fuck On.

                                        XxX
 These people are fucking brilliant and well-disposed.  If you want to hear some voices advice too go and visit the Coffee shop. It talks about randomness of ideas from different people.










2 comments:

  1. Well-disposed, maybe, but brilliant? Nah, that's not me.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you sir! such an honor to have you here. Have a blessed day!

    ReplyDelete