Saturday, January 22, 2011

"Gelovsky vs Pineapples of the world"

January  21, 2011

To: Mr. Pinapple
Pineapple farm, everywhere on Earth

Greetings of hatred!

Howdy! I guess you're laughing your ass off right now. I still remember what you did last Friday!

Last Friday, I purchased pineapple juice during my break time. It's roughly about 7pm when I  went to the convenience store. I still have classes to attend to, so I went back to the office right away. Here's what happened:
8:00- Okay
9:00- Still Okay
10:00- Ooops! I suddenly felt the call of nature.  It's like having a battalion of cocoon moving inside my tummy, and not butterflies. I was perspiring, and my skin was cold and clammy though the temperature in the office was 18 degrees Celsius .  I even can't focus on the task itself, since I was worried about my condition. I was already standing, and already felt the urgency to go to the bathroom.  Unfortunately, I can't right away; I had marathon of classes that time, and I still need to wait until 10:50 pm. Too bad, wasn't it?   NO CAN DO!  

When my class ended, I rushed to the nearest  bathroom like agent 007 on a mission. But.... Oh man! Holy cow! Holy pineapple! it's locked. I can't give up, since I can really feel them coming!  I tried to maintain my composure, and lucky to recall  that there are bathrooms on every floors of that vintage building.  

I found a  haven on the third floor; it's like a red carpet entrance for me. What a relief!  There was a total silence at that moment, and the only sound that I can hear, was the one that I'm making. It's like 123....drop/splash  123...drop/splash 123...drop/splash.  It's pretty amazing!   

It lasted for about 10 minutes, and I was about to call it a success. Not until I realized... I FORGOT THE TISSUE, there wasn't a faucet inside nor near the cubicle, the lavatory was out of reach , and there were still people coming back and forth.  What a headache!  I can't go out like that duh!!!

What a shame! It's already 11:05 pm, and I need to go back right away. Why?  It's because our shift is only 2-11pm; they usually turn off the lights, and locked it up that time.  My bag was still in there, and what a shame if they found out what I did.   I was really having a horrible day that time, but thanks to my handkerchief, which I found in my left pocket . It really made my day, and solved my worries! (No need to elaborate, it's really grossed trust me! )

When I went back to the office, everyone was staring at me as if I did a crime. They had been waiting for  a  couple  of minutes.  Well  anyways, just told them that I just washed my face, and got lost track of time.   I ended my day with a poker face, and feeling uncomfortable all throughout. What a journey it has been indeed! 

With what happened, I'm really going to file a case.  You didn't mention in your product that  "A pineapple a day can make your day grossed" nor  "A pineapple a day can make your tummy upset" 

Plaintiff,                                                                        
Gelovsky hmp!

10 comments:

  1. ahaahhaa.... 123... drop/splash.... 123... drop splash. naiimagine ko kung ano ginagawa mo. lol.

    lesson learned? always bring tissue in case of emergency. ^^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yup!!! a lesson learned indeed. I ain't sure, if I still have reputation after posting this entry haha. Thanks leonrap ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. eeeeeh. remember to find tissue first next time!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhhhhh man. I've been in those types of situation. That's the worst, but sounds like you survived.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gelovsky ^_^ said...

    @RS It's really EEEEWWWWWWWWWWWW!!! hehe thanks for commenting ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Capricious Retch thanks for dropping by. I guess we've been on the same boat haha! I checked out your profile, and it seems that you're a funny guy. Cool! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  8. i guess one time or another we all experience 'that' same thing... Now that's we call poise under pressure. LMFAO (ops, not literally) ☺

    Show Me Your Look Today

    have a great week...

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha! I like pineapple juice man. Now everytime I'm going to drink it, I'm going to think of you and your 'OMG NO TISSUE' =O.

    thanks for the follow.

    :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Michael haha, I like it when you said poise under pressure. Thanks for the comment ^_^

    @Nas, thanks for following and leaving a comment. Well, no can do! haha. Don't drink pineapple juice when you're too full. ^_^ haha Damn! I can't forget what happened.

    ReplyDelete